Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Guest Blogging Experiment

I've decided to invite guest bloggers posts on this site. I was inspired to do so by blogs like Polipundit, Hugh Hewitt, and RedState.com which have done very well in the group/guest blog arena.

The first two guest bloggers to accept my invitation are Gabe Gaska and Jennifer Rose. Gabe is a smart, articulate, and successful young man from Tucson, AZ. He's also a good personal friend. You may be surprised by some of his views. He's not a Republican, Democrat, or Libertarian and that's one of the reasons I wanted him to post here. He comes at issues with a different perspective.

Jennifer is a lovely, intelligent, professional young woman from Fort Worth, TX. She has a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Psychology. The things she'll discuss will most likely involve life issues: things that happen to us regularly, whether we want them to or not.

They aren't the only two people I've asked to post to this site. I'm still waiting for one or two more replies. But, I'm hopeful that you'll enjoy reading there future writings as much as I've enjoyed reading the comments and listening to their opinions. When more bloggers are added I'll keep you informed.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home