Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy Illegal Immigrant May Day!

It's sad when a country as powerful as ours can't seem to figure out what to do about illegals protesting in streets across America demanding legislation for their right to be here. Polls have consistently shown that the American people are against granting amnesty, but the illegals (and their supporters) keep screaming for essentially THAT.

Don't get me wrong. I always love the idea of liberals and their supporters making fools of themselves. It's all the more enjoyable when they have a national audience.

But the audacity of these marches does annoy me a little. However, there was an upside to today's "boycott." This is the fastest I've ever gotten to and from work on the freeway since I moved to Texas.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home