Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hugh Hewitt and the Daily Kos

I love Hugh Hewitt. Really. I believe him to be largely responsible for the “mainstream” success of the blogosphere. He’s the only talk radio show host I know who promoted blogs and their importance from the beginning. He even dedicated an entire book to it, Blog : Understanding the Information Reformation That’s Changing Your World. In short, he’s a true believer which is why I listen to his show and read his blog regularly.
Today, he once again takes on the Daily Kos rant against The New Republic. My favorite excerpt:

Now, does Kos’ line about the magazine’s “Lieberman-worshipping neocon owners” get close to whispering “the Jooos did it”?
Click here to read the whole Kos rant and associated comments. These people are WAY out in moonbat land.

(Cross-posted at Hang Right Politics)

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home