Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thank You, One and All

Falcon's Crest had it's one thousandth visitor come from Idaho. Thank you for visiting this humble little site. I blog because I love current events and sharing thoughts and ideas with interesting people.

To all my colleagues, fellow bloggers and commenters, I salute you. Being dedicated to something you love to do on a daily basis isn't easy. But, it is rewarding.

If you'd like to read more posts by myself and some of my great blogging friends, please visit Hang Right Politics. It's a fantastic site, a great read, and we pay homage to many of our fellow bloggers and readers on a regular basis.

Thank you all, again, for your support of this site. Whether you agree, disagree, comment, or just enjoy reading anonymously, you're welcome here.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home