Friday, July 28, 2006

Good Night and Good Luck

This is a very difficult thing for me to say. But, after much thought, I've decided that this will be my last post at Falcon's Crest. My schedule and workload outside the blogosphere has significantly increased to a level where it's become incredibly difficult to continue. Since I wouldn't be able to give 100% on a consistent basis, it's best for me to let this endeavor go, out of fairness to you.

Don't worry, though. I haven't given up blogging all together. You can still find me with the great team at Hang Right Politics as a regular contributor. In addition, I'll leave this site up for one week before it disappears from the scene. This will give those bloggers, who've so kindly added me to their blogroll, time to make the necessary changes.

I've so enjoyed all the time we've shared on this blog. I've shared things that have been on my heart and mind. You've shared your thoughts and I'm grateful for every comment, every reader, every passer-by. It's been a true joy and honor serving you.

For those about to blog...I salute you. And to all my wonderful readers, good night and good luck.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home