Sunday, July 16, 2006

Why I Love Hang Right Politics

I love Hang Right Politics. I really do. It was an enormous honor when the women who put this wonderful site together invited me to join. I had been reading the fairly new blog almost from the beginning and found it to be the best political and cultural blog on the Web. These writers are the most intelligent, articulate, and dedicated group of people I’ve ever worked with.

This is evidenced by the coverage of the current Israeli/Hezbollah/Hamas War. The writing has just been superb. If you don’t believe me, scroll down and read for yourself. HRP has been dedicated to bringing you the most up-to-date news and information on this ongoing struggle from a center-right point of view. The correct point of view, in my opinion. And although I’ve been very busy with work, clients, and unexpected family visits recently, I haven’t missed a post (thanks to my cell phone).

Hang Right Politics has become for me, even before I joined the team, a MUST READ DAILY stop that simply cannot be missed. Based on the traffic, that seems to be the case for many others as well. So, to my fellow bloggers at HRP, thank you for the incredible work you’ve been doing on this story and so many others. Every time I read this site I feel more honored to be a part of something so special.

To our loyal friends, commenters, and anonymous readers, I ask just two things: First, continue to enjoy this journey we’re all on together. Second, invite everyone you know to be a part of it. No matter what their political, social, or racial background is they’ll find something to love about this site and the outstanding people who host it.
|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home